Hot Jobs This Week- June 3rd
1) Do you know all there is to know about audience engagement and building brand awareness using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Flickr? Then check this out! Social Media Coordinator needed at Southern Season.
2) Housing for New Hope is looking for a new Executive Director! More details here.
3) Heads up IT geeks! UNC Chapel-Hill's Renaissance Computing Institute is looking for an IT Developer to join their team!
4) Risk & Compliance Administrator needed at the Local Government Federal Credit Union!
5) Have a passion for healthy eating and want to share it with others? The Wake County Human Services Department is hiring a Nutritionist!
6) Hire Networks is recruiting a System Administrator / MySQL DBA. Click here for more info!
7) Hey engineering geniuses, Red Engineering and Design, Inc. is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team!
8) Arts Program Administrator needed at the NC Department of Cultural Resources!
9) Know a thing or two about stats, and clinical research regulatory requirements? Statistical Programmer - ADaM STDM SAS needed at Quintiles!
10) The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is hiring a Greater Carolinas Chapter President to provide leadership in all areas of chapter operations including development, client programs, financial management, and board and staff development.