Hot Jobs This Week- January 21st
1) Remember the President's big announcement at NC State last week? Well one of those partner companies, Cree, is hiring! They're seeking Semiconductor Manufacturing Technicians, Process engineers and more!
2) The Compass Center for Women and Families is seeking a director for their Teens Climb High program, an empowerment program for middle school girls. More details here.
3) Are you a sales guru? Have some B2b sales experience? Then check this out, Greene Resources is recruiting an Inside Sales Representative.
4) Hey bio geeks, This one's for you! Rho Inc. is looking for an experienced Clinical Research Scientist.
5) Resolvit needs #SmartyPants! They're hiring a Communications/ Change Manager to manage all internal communications regarding services.
6) Fortune Magazine ranked Cary's own SAS the number two place to work, and they're hiring! Software Developer - Customer Intelligence Marketing Solutions needed to develop and integrate Customer Intelligence Solutions in a hosted environment.
7) The NC Department of Revenue is hiring! 225 temporary positions are currently available including: Office Aides, Data Entry, and Data Processing. Click here for more information and details on how to apply.
8) Talk about an awesome internship opportunity! Red Hat is seeking a Community Facilitation Intern to help nurture their award-winning Customer Portal Community and increase customer engagement!
9) The #SmartyPants at Accentuate Staffing are recruiting a Production Supervisor with SIGMA six and LEAN manufacturing experience!
10) WRAL- Capitol Broadcasting Company is seeking a Social Media Manager to develop and expand their social media strategy and social brand voice!