Hot Jobs This Week- July 30th
1) Heads up computer geeks! Sharepoint Analyst needed with the UNC Health Care System!
2) Marketing Mavens stop here! SAS needs an Interactive Marketing Product Manager! Who can say no to an opportunity to join one of the world's best places to work?!
3) The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is hiring a Brand and Marketing manager.
4)Do you love managing spectacular events? The Special Events Company is looking for program coordinators and program managers!
5) #SmartyPants needed! Hire Networks is Recruiting for a Senior Linux Systems Administrator. Details here.
6) Are your two favorite things coding and video games? Then you don't want to miss this! Insomniac Games is seeking an Engine Programmer to write and modify low-level data, code with a heavy focus on performance, and add new features to games in preproduction.
7) Awesome fitness startup in Durham, Rubberbanditz, seeks an e-commerce manager...Well actually a Knight. But either way, they need a #SmartyPants to harness their data driven geeky side while applying creative energy for the greater good.
8) Got mean skills with the camera? Master editor of supremely shot video? Then check this out: Centerline Digital is seeking a Video Editor.
9) Systems Analyst needed at Fidelity Investments!!
10) Want to be a part of a team that's number one worldwide? Lenovo is seeking an Enterprise Market and Competitive Strategist!