The Research Triangle Region of North Carolina is excited about Amazon’s quest for its next headquarters. This is a transformational opportunity for our community—and we want you to know that we’re rolling up our sleeves and getting to work on the RFP!
In collaboration with regional partners, the RFP response will focus on our region’s strengths, including our:
- Incredibly talented and highly educated workforce
- Diverse and innovative economy
- Robust start-up scene
- Globally recognized higher education system
- Top-notch quality of life.
All of these factors align well with Amazon’s stated needs—and we’re ready to deliver. We’ll submit a response by Oct. 19.
A team of regional experts and community leaders are collaborating and working on the response.
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Research Triangle Park Foundation
- Wake County Economic Development
- Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Durham County Economic Development
- Chatham County Economic Development
- Orange County Economic Development
- Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
Share Your Angle
Want to get involved? We want to hear from you! Send us your suggestions, questions, or ideas!